The Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, a member of the iconic Adriatic Luxury Hotels group and a leading Dubrovnik coastline property, has fully re-opened following a major six month refurbishment.The 271 rooms and 37 suites, each with private balconies and spectacular sea views, boast crisp lines, sleek new furnishings and light airy tones designed to capture the essence of the dramatic coastline lapping on her doorstep.
The hotel lobby and destination Elafiti restaurant have similarly benefited from the expertise of Croatian design company 3LHD who has created a look and feel that highlights the beautiful surrounding views of the Adriatic sea and nearby Elaphite Islands. 3LHD worked with a number of contributors to make this refurbishment a real Croatian design product – mobile furniture and lamps are the work of the successful studio Grupa, artist Mara Šuljak created bespoke wallpaper with Mediterranean motives, and the choice of fabrics, curtains and bedspreads was entrusted to Croatian design duo I-GLE.
A hotel for families, business travellers and couples alike, the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace terrace has attained legendary status for its views of the old city across the water.
To celebrate the reopening of Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, guests can take advantage of a Resort Romance package, staying in one of the newly renovated sea view Junior Suites from £146 per night.
The Romance Package includes:
• Three nights’ stay in a Junior Suite with sea view and private balcony
• Romantic welcome: Sparkling wine and assorted chocolates in the room upon arrival
• Breakfast served in your room daily
• Romantic dinner for two at the seaside Tavern on one night
• Access to award-winning Wellness & Spa facilities
• Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
• Late check-out (subject to availability)
For more information please visit www.adriaticluxuryhotels.com